Tuesday, July 14, 2020
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
I. CALL TO ORDER:
II. OPEN FORUM: This is a time for any concerned citizen to speak to the Council on an item that is not on the agenda.
III. CONSENT ITEMS:
- 6/23/20 regular Council meeting minutes.
- Sewer bill adjustment for Bob Keck of $1,045.52
- Pay estimate #2 of $38,284.05 to Westbrooke Construction Co. for 110 E. State Street.
- Pay estimate #3 of $105,314.10 to Leroy and Sons to relocate 243rd St for airport runway extension.
- FY 2019-2020 Transfers
- Payment of monthly bills
IV. NEW BUSINESS:
- Public Hearing for CDBG Upper Story Housing Conversion Application.
- Public hearing on proposed zoning amendment to allow dwelling units on upper levels of buildings in the CBC District as a permitted use.
- Consider first reading of ordinance amending zoning regulations to allow dwelling units on upper levels of buildings in the CBC District as a permitted use.
- Public hearing on detailed plans and specifications, form of contract, and estimate of cost for the Arch Alley and City Hall Parking Improvements Project.
- Consider approval of resolution awarding contract for Arch Alley and City Hall Parking Improvements.
- Review of variance for Alliant energy
- Consider approval of work order # 4 for professional services for airport runway extension
- Consider approval of work order # 5 for professional services for airport runway extension
- Consider approval to accept $30,000 Grant from FAA through Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Acts (CARES).
- Consider resolution proposing sale of property at 200 East State Street and setting public hearing.
- First reading of an ordinance adding Chapter 48, Noise Control.
- Consider approval of an amount not to exceed $35,000 for repair of well #9.
- Consider approval of an amount not to exceed $40,000 for repair of well #6.
- Consider approval of agreement with Computer Concepts for monthly service contract for City Hall computers.
Discussion of proposed policy for feral and stray cats.
3. City Clerk
5. City Administrator
6. Council & Committees